Thursday, October 15, 2020

Shake out

 WALT: Practice what to do in an earthquake 

This morning we learned what to do during an earthquake. What we had to do was drop, cover, and hold under our desk in our class.  I enjoyed practicing what do to do during an earthquake, maybe next time I could try and put my legs under my desk properly.                                                                                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  




     





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucian. I really like how you learnt what to do when there Is a earthquake.Maybe next time you could add capital letters.
    By Amotai

    ReplyDelete