Monday, May 4, 2020

My letter to Mrs Myers

22/04/2020                                       

Dear Mrs. Meyers, 
How was your surgery in Auckland? I hope it went well.
How was your holiday also?                       My holiday was just full of gaming and school work. On the first day of lockdown was my oldest sister's birthday so we ate cake at Owhata. We were with my cousins at the time. So there were 9 more people, plus my family of 5 made a total of 14 people.
After a week in lockdown, we moved into our new home and my mum brought me a new Playstation 4 game. The game was called Red Dead Redemption 2. It was set back in the old country and western times and I rode a horse around. I just lost my account, now I have to wait until my uncle gives me his email password.  I have a spare account but it doesn't have any games preloaded on it, so I will have to buy the game again or my uncle gives me the account details.
Anyway, I hope you are feeling better. All the best for your recovery.



Yours Sincerely,
 Lucian Steed.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucian, you have written a lovely letter to Mrs Meyers, well done. To be BTB (Better than before) you could include a blurb explaining what the learning task was about. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete